We have had an amazing Summer at the new store. Many thanks to all of our customers and new regular customers! We have thoroughly enjoyed seeing you all since our May 1st Grand Opening.
We have introduced several new product lines over the last few months. The new VW product line has been turning heads and inspired us to find an official mascot! Meet Daisy Mae, the newest member of the JDJ family:
You can meet her for yourself at any of our First Friday Festivals in town. Speaking of! Here is our upcoming show schedule:
- September 18,19,20 – Lakewood 400 in Cumming, GA. http://lakewoodantiques.com/ – Hall F is our home base, you can’t miss us, just look for the Gas pumps and neon!
- September 25,26,27 – Hell on Wheels Event in Buford, GA. http://www.hellonwheelsevent.com -This is an extremely wonderful three day event that involves car show, motorcycle show, parade, side show, and live music! We are a sponsor as well as a vendor so come and see us!
- October 2nd – First Friday Festival in Downtown Canton, GA. http://downtowncantonga.com/
We are particularly excited about this festival because there will be a pin up contest in the middle of it that we are sponsoring! There are several categories to participate in so bring your pretty selves in and join the fun! https://www.facebook.com/events/1651114841842446/
- October 11th – Local Fall Vendor Show in Canton, GA.
- October 16,17,18 – Lakewood 400 in Cumming, GA. http://lakewoodantiques.com/
Recently we have had the pleasure of hanging out with, and picking with- RJ and Shawn of Swag Antiques in Las Vegas. We have been giving them some insider tips and hosting field trips to some of the best spots to pick in the Southeast. Their shop is located across the street from the Pawn Stars, so next time you are in Vegas stop by for a visit! http://swagantiques.vegas/
We are already prepping for all things Fall, and will be stocking and restocking your favorite football teams signage-as well as fall inspired vintage threads. We are also prepping for some holiday extravaganzas (but don’t worry, we won’t start playing Christmas tunes til at least Thanksgiving). Word on the street is that the city of Canton is organizing an Art and Wine walk, which basically combines things we super like so we will definitely be participating! Stay tuned for details.
That’s all for now, see ya soon!